Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy plug and cable

(Topic created on: 23-05-2023 04:02 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 and a Samsung galaxy tab A7 lite, please could someone tell me what type of plug and cable would i need to buy ao I could fast charge my mobile and tablet 😊 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You would need the 15w charging plug, which is what the s10 supports. If you bought the s10 5g this model supports 25w. You can buy the Samsung 15w charger which comes with cable. This should be fine to use for your tablet also.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/15w-power-adapter-black-ep-t1510xbeggb/
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Would they be fast charging cable and plug?? Would the plug be a type C ??
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes discription in link above. Although it seems Samsung may not have it in stock. But you can get stock alerts. But this is the charger you will need if you want a genuine Samsung.
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I forgot to mention to you that i have the galaxy s10 on 4g, Thank you for your help 😊
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Fiona26
Hi Fiona I am sorry for troubling you again, I have found a Samsung galaxy fast charging plug and cable as in description below, I know you said in your message to me that I would only need a 15w charging plug as my s10 is not a 5g, is it still ok to use a 25w plug for my s10 .......
Genuine Samsung 25W Super Fast Adaptive Mains Plug/Wall Charger & Type C Cable For Galaxy S10, Note10, Note20, S20, S21 5G & Also includes MOBACE
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
https://www.androidauthority.com/fastest-charging-cables-samsung-galaxy-s10-1011939/
Maybe you could start a chat with someone and ask them on the Samsung website. Just to make sure. I'm sure the plug will be OK to use as the phone will still limit it to 15w. Also it might depend on the cable provided. As the plug and cable could be for newer models.