Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Ear bud claim

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 12:55 AM)
Bugster242
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I've I purchased myself and my wife a samsung s21 each on 13/02/21 from virgin mobile, we had the offer where we can claim the free ear buds, however, the phone's aren't arriving until 13th and 20th of March. The claim  form online asks for imei numbers which of course we don't have yet and will be over the "30 day claim period from purchase". 

So what do we do as it would be more than 30days for the claim for free earbuds which is of no control of my own ?

I have proof of purchase's etc just not the imei numbers .....

if someone could give us some advice please ?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Kat82
Student
Options
I think your best bet is to go on the samsung website and use the online chat. Hopefully they can help.
Bugster242
Journeyman
Options

Thanks, I spoke to live chat and they gave me the promo teams email and phone number 

0 Likes
Legz
Apprentice
Options
My IMEI was stated on my proof of purchase - I ordered via Three

if you get the IMEI you may get an error when making the claim - everytime I entered the IMEI I got an error message saying it was an incorrect IMEI. I called Samsung support and they advised ti click on continue regardless and it basically overrides the error - so do that should you get the same error message I was gettinf
aCRISTIAN
First Poster
Options
I purchased the phone and the offer from VirginMobile too on 19th, with the same promo.
I have recived the phone and the order, but on the sheet the order was made in 26th. I've went to Samsung, made the hole thing and now they tell me I am not eligible...
I cant belive this, both Samsung and Virgin are a bunch of thieves.
I dont understand why I have to claim somenthing that is on an offer, once you make the offer send the customer the whole promo pack, not put him on a witch hunt 🤬🤬🤬
Auburn3
First Poster
Options
Process to claim once you have your order details is easy and straightforward using Samsung Member app on your phone. I scanned my proof of purchase including IMEI number, my claim was validated immediately. Excellent service.
0 Likes