Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Dex for PC

(Topic created on: 21-07-2020 01:58 PM)
JDenis
Explorer
Options

Does anybody know how to I fix this issue with Samsung Dex? Every time I try to install it progress bar gets stuck at 93%. I tried with admin priv, without, other drives, with the phone plugged in and unplugled, other users. It doesnt matter what I try installer always gets stuck at rougly 93%. Does anybody have any ideas?

Win 10 Pro With lattest Win Update updates. Everything is up to date.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
USflatliner
MegaStar
Options
Depending on the PC system, the USB driver installation can take a long time. For mine, the installation took almost 40 minutes.
0 Likes
JDenis
Explorer
Options

Yea, but the thing is drivers were already installed. I also tryed reinstalling drivers and uninstalling them but nothing seems to work. One time I also let the installed run overnight, and when I woke up it was at same % when I left it so it's gotta be something else.

0 Likes
psychman
Student
Options
try and use a genuine samsung usb cable. after many months of trying to load on my pc, it loaded first time and works when i used a genuine cable
0 Likes
JDenis
Explorer
Options

1. of all i was using original cable that came with the phone.

2.  I cant even come this step, because the installer gets stuck at 93% every single time. I've tried countles things, from using another user to deleting regedit of Dex.exe after canceling setup. I'am litteraly out of ideas. The only idea I have is to reinstall win10, but i can't be bothered with backups, drivers  etc... I'ts a shame that it it refuses to work.

0 Likes