Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung cloud sync sd card

(Topic created on: 28-04-2017 12:56 PM)
RafP1
Apprentice
Options

Samsung cloud can beckup your pictures from device but what abut pictures from sd card? It seems not taking this as beckup

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi again!

I am not sure on this issue as I think it's only meant to be phone storage rather than SD as well, but I would say to have a look at the google photo app it will give you unlimited photo back up to your Google drive if you are running close to the 15gb samsung give you free. The photo's are not compressed and you can up load video but only up to 1080 any thing more will be downgraded to 1080. 

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi again!

I am not sure on this issue as I think it's only meant to be phone storage rather than SD as well, but I would say to have a look at the google photo app it will give you unlimited photo back up to your Google drive if you are running close to the 15gb samsung give you free. The photo's are not compressed and you can up load video but only up to 1080 any thing more will be downgraded to 1080. 

RafP1
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for help , yep I think its only make backup from phone storage sd card is not covered by samsung cloud.

0 Likes
skockkute1998
First Poster
Options
fix
0 Likes
BonoloPinky
First Poster
Options

Thanks, makes sense now

0 Likes