Options
Buzzing noise this normal?? 
2 days old 
0 Likes
27 REPLIES 27
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
I have bought the Galaxy S every year since the very first, and I have never had a Samsung OEM charger make any sound at all. is this from Amazon? i have only just bought a 25 watt charger for my S21 Ultra because I still had last years S20, but that is going very soon, and after reading reviews of one item in particular, many said it came Unpackaged and made noises. and after looking a bit more I found this for £12 ( image ) only arrived this morning but it has been plugged in power on for hours and is completely silent. So, I'd be very careful with it and probably consider replacing it ASAP.

20210303_144143_5140.jpg

0 Likes
wardy94lee
Pioneer
Options
I bought it for my s21 ultra

I bought it of amazon £25 it said it was a genuine one though
I'm going to return it
thanks for the information
👍
0 Likes
wardy94lee
Pioneer
Options
il just sort it with amazon thanks anyway
il add a bad experience with samaung warranty with my z fold 2
0 Likes
wardy94lee
Pioneer
Options
I bought it off amazon prime 2 days ago
it said on the listing it was a genuine charger with loads of good reviews maybe I just got a bad one
when I try and get in contact to return it it directs me to the samsung site
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
it may be genuine but the price difference between amazon and Samsung direct shouldn't vary more than a few quid on genuine products for a specific model or range!

In the future always double check the manufactures options and even If the charger is advertised as genuine only buy it on amazon if its SOLD by Amazon and not just fulfilled.

just to ensure you avoid any problems with 3rd party seller's as by that point ot becomes your own responsibility to ensure you find out if it is a legitimate charging brick or cable and not amazon's or Samsung

I would return your unit to amazon and get it replaced or refunded depending on whether it was fulfilled only or actually sold by Amazon :smiling-face:

glad nothing has happened to you/and family, your house or device:)
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
please don't spread false info.

even Samsung states it isn't normal (not just the moderator currently present)

3rd party hardware or faulty electrics are usually the reason this happens.
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
yeah this one said that too, it was both, one was black one was white. but it may just be a faulty charger. Go on the chat and they'll probably give you a refund, even without returning it. I got what was obviously a used Samsung OEM clear case and that's what they did for me, no messing, just a few questions and refunded me. of course you're not going to continue using it, just more convenient to throw it or whatever. but if you haven't done one before, Amazon returns are really easy too. There are several reviews like this, and some saying great. so could just be a faulty batch. hope you get sorted sooner rather than later 🤞🏻

Screenshot_20210303-204054_Amazon Shopping_5164.jpg

0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
have a check if it was sold and or fulfilled by Amazon. if it was fulfilled by Amazon but sold by 3rd party its a bit of a grey area and dangerous as it could be a genuine charger but also a return unit and many other reasons to just not trust it :smiling-face:
0 Likes
StopItRawr
Pioneer
Options
The latter can't be solved by Samsung and more often than not it's the socket, not the plug at issue.
0 Likes
wardy94lee
Pioneer
Options

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08446RFPX?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
what do you reckon mate the price has dropped on it know aswel

0 Likes