Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Buds offer

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 03:36 PM)
rogersdave77
Voyager
Options
Accessories

Please can someone tell me what this means? 
Purchased a galaxy s 21 ultra and applied for the promotional offer of buds and tag...got confirmation that my claim was approved a couple of days ago and this morning I received this email🤔... when I try to track order it state class not found!! 
18 REPLIES 18
Shelley123
Pathfinder
Options
Accessories
Make a note of your reference number and call samsung on 0330 0544 972, alternatively scroll down on the promotion page and there is a link to contact them, hope this helps.
rogersdave77
Voyager
Options
Accessories
Very odd 🤣 no panic apparently my buds have just been dispatched..🤷clipboard_image_1631027331455.jpg
Shelley123
Pathfinder
Options
Accessories
That's great news, hope you enjoy your buds.
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Voyager
Options
Accessories
Not sure what the difference is between these "new" ones and the ones I received 2 years ago with my note10....the Samsung tag seems pretty pointless to unless you have a hightech house....or regularly loose your car keys at home 🤣
0 Likes
Shelley123
Pathfinder
Options
Accessories
Sound quality and base is much better also during calls the audio is much clearer, also they fit much better and don't stick out so much, I couldn't be without mine.
kaindow
First Poster
Options
Accessories
How did you claim this offer? it's not even coming up on my app 😔
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Voyager
Options
Accessories
samsungpromotionsclaims/s21gift...need invoice number and proof of purchase
0 Likes
kaindow
First Poster
Options
Accessories
Thank you 😁
foxy1976
First Poster
Options
Accessories
Interested in this one, I've just got a new s21, through ee, was told to claim via the members app, how do I claim the buds and tag please
0 Likes