Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Buds offer

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 05:40 PM)
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options

Please can someone tell me what this means? 
Purchased a galaxy s 21 ultra and applied for the promotional offer of buds and tag...got confirmation that my claim was approved a couple of days ago and this morning I received this email🤔... when I try to track order it state class not found!! 
18 REPLIES 18
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Make a note of your reference number and call samsung on 0330 0544 972, alternatively scroll down on the promotion page and there is a link to contact them, hope this helps.
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Very odd 🤣 no panic apparently my buds have just been dispatched..🤷clipboard_image_1631027331455.jpg
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
That's great news, hope you enjoy your buds.
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Not sure what the difference is between these "new" ones and the ones I received 2 years ago with my note10....the Samsung tag seems pretty pointless to unless you have a hightech house....or regularly loose your car keys at home 🤣
0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Sound quality and base is much better also during calls the audio is much clearer, also they fit much better and don't stick out so much, I couldn't be without mine.
kaindow
Student
Options
How did you claim this offer? it's not even coming up on my app 😔
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
samsungpromotionsclaims/s21gift...need invoice number and proof of purchase
0 Likes
kaindow
Student
Options
Thank you 😁
foxy1976
First Poster
Options
Interested in this one, I've just got a new s21, through ee, was told to claim via the members app, how do I claim the buds and tag please
0 Likes