Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Active Watch - nothing seems to be working

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 02:23 AM)
EP1910
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I am wondering if anyone can help me, I have had a samsung watch for a couple of months now and it seems that everything seems to be malfunctioning at once on it. 

Firstly, it is now saying that I am burning between 7,000-11,000 calories a day which I can promise you I'm not. 

Secondly when I am tracking my walks now it doesn't track the distance and will say I've walked 0.7km and burned 66 kcals in a one hour walk. 

And thirdly at least 3 times a day my watch randomly massively zooms in and I have to reset. 

Lastly, when I am at the gym it is wildly under reading the calories I'm burning - I'll have my heart rate at 160 BPM yet it'll say I have burned half the calories I do on a walk? 

Anyone else also having these problems? the watch is far too expensive for all this to be going wrong I really wish I had just purchased a fitbit ... 

2 REPLIES 2
Sc00t3rb0y
First Poster
Options
mine has over heated a couple of times but not read out that I'm doing great at the gym, when you say you have reset it was that just the zoom effect, have tried the actual factory reset.

but is it with a phone contract, if so take it to them and find out if they can sort it.
0 Likes
hederamom
Explorer
Options

If you triple tap the screen, it zooms in - a feature that is greatly appreciated, with my 60 y.o eyes. Triple tap again to zoom out.  I am also in disbelief that a 3 mile walk, about 50 min., burns more calories than 50 min. of pretty intense HIIT.  Pretty sure most of the metrics are inaccurate and unreliable.

0 Likes