Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra super charger not working

(Topic created on: 30-05-2022 11:06 AM)
amralixg
Apprentice
Options

I bought the S22 Ultra, and also ordered the super charger (60w).the charger was working fine for 3 months, the died. what can I do? I bought it from Samsung website. 

3 REPLIES 3
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Ask for a replacement charger, contact Samsung during office hours and arrange this. You may need to send the old one back at your expense if you don't live close to an Experience Centre. That said, if you do live near one they may be able to swap it for you. Either way you should still have proof of purchase to prove when it was bought.
0 Likes
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
I didn't know that samsung do a 60w chargers. I thought they only do 45w chargers for the s22u. BTW there's not much difference between the 45w and 25w chargers in terms of charging time. Are you sure you bought it from a genuine Samsung website?
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Indeed @amralixg this is puzzling as Samsung do not do a 60W charger as the 22 Ultra is only designed for 45W charging but many people find that a 25W charger does the job almost as quickly. Sounds to me like your charger was not up to the job unfortunately and I too question the validity of your 'Samsung' website?. 🤔 🤔