Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra - Screen protector causing restarts?

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 09:46 AM)
vagabonti
Explorer
Options

I have an S22 Ultra and it was recounted over 10 times a day. I removed the tread from the ESR and stopped for 10 hours. The next morning it all started again. I don't know what the problem is. It may not tolerate protectors because I tried everything else and only the lack of a protector is relieving at the moment. Now I'm with the original Samsung, because otherwise my display will be scratched or the anti-reflective filters from rubbing in my pocket will be deleted. I'm seriously thinking about changing the brand. There is nothing official from Samsung on the subject. They are silent irresponsibly. Even liqueurs and YouTubers are silent. When they were spreading lies, they didn't stop, now, when there is a real problem, no one talks about it.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hard to know what you are asking
Is it a problem with having a screen protector with the phones fingerprint sensor not working?
0 Likes
vagabonti
Explorer
Options

The phone restarts continuously. I removed the screen protector, replaced it with another, and it stopped rebooting. Until this morning, when it started again. The fingerprint sensor is working normally. However, I suspect that his protectors are interfering.

0 Likes
vagabonti
Explorer
Options

S22 Ultra is rubbish. I can't wait to replace it with another brand, again high class, but I hope really high.

0 Likes