Did you mean:ย 

S21 Case

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 12:32 PM)
Vena101
Explorer
Options
Hi Guys,

HELP please! 

I am looking for a phone cover for my S21, I have a little one who gets satisfaction from vandalising or throwing my phone๐Ÿ˜ซ I was hoping for recommendations of a durable case, which can withstand this type of treatment๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
15 REPLIES 15
Colshie
Navigator
Options
so if the little one is using C4 explosive in their drive to ruin your phone I doubt you will get any acceptable responses. keep it locked in a safe or maybe stop your little one from vandalising or launching your device. cases are such a personal decision so search up military grade S21 phone protection and see what's what. a decent screen protector will also be required but the S21 already has one factory fitted. all depends what your little one is subjecting the device to but if they are wanting to destroy it, and you let them, nothing will protect it ๐Ÿคฃ
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
you could look for idea's at mobile fun... they have a full range of covers and don't forget it's just to get some idea of what is available.
Pest12345678
Journeyman
Options
There good

Screenshot_20210218-122634_Amazon Shopping.png

Screenshot_20210218-122812_Amazon Shopping.png

Case1188
Voyager
Options
otterbox defender is what I'm using on my s21ultra, 360 protection.
ghosty
Voyager
Options
take a look at it unicorn beatle pro cases, these have really good protection, sounds like you will need it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
I've got the "Mous Case" you can drop from helicopter apparently๐Ÿ˜‰ but I'd not allow a child to touch my $ยฃ1000+ flagship device. Buy a cheap one off ebay and let them have that to kick around (actually wouldn't do that either, I have too much respect for these mobile devices)
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
Vena101
Explorer
Options
I wish this boy will be swinging on the chandeliers... just to reach my phone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. ps lol dropping from helicopter.
Vena101
Explorer
Options
Thank you.
0 Likes