Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Pen Pro ' S pen to text ' option

(Topic created on: 03-09-2021 05:33 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hi, my S21 Ultra got update today but it's still missing S pen to text feature ?
My Tab S7 has it but it's not an option in S pen settings on S21 ultra ?
You get the box to write in but can't write directly in search box on internet or on here ?
Same for text messages etc.?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I haven't purchased the s pen Pro, but what do you think of it so far. Worth the buy? even if some features don't seem to be working with the s21 ultra.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Everything works on my tab s7 + , more comfortable in the hand to be honest , all air actions work , camera etc , just can't write in text boxes , no toggle in settings for it like there is for Tab S7 + , thought it would come with this update Screenshot_20210903-172916_Gallery_8595.jpgScreenshot_20210903-175641_Air command_8608.jpg
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Sorted the copy and paste on s pen memory after a while , to be honest it's quicker to copy to clip board then paste without the hassle of connecting to second device to paste , not very well thought out
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
What do think to this ?
Hi , Samsung Health used 38% of my battery charge this morning , is this always the case ? Can I limit it somehow or it just is what it is ?

Screenshot_20210903-122053_Galaxy Watch3 PlugIn.jpg
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hopefully it comes available with the September update. You could always ask under the get help on members.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Is this the watches battery?
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Yes
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I would say something is off there. Samsung health on my active 2 never drained as much as that. I now have the watch 4. Although I have just noticed my location has Been turned off on my watch. 🤔. I would try rebooting the watch. It helped with my active 2 once when it started draining battery once.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Is this the first time it's drained that amount of battery in one morning?. I would have thought it can't be any settings if your using the same settings since you had the watch.