Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rip off?

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 05:21 PM)
Sjwillis
Apprentice
Options
For the best part of a month I have been battling trying to get my free galaxy buds. O2 tell me to speak to Samsung, Samsung tell me to speak to o2. Neither of which seem to know anything about the offer, meanwhile I'm here, no free gift as promised and very very annoyed at the time wasted in trying to claim this gift with the "experts" going through a process which fails the customer and seems to be a complete rip off. After 10+ years as a samsung customer I can honestly say I have been put right off and will be steering clear for the future. Would not recommend. 
9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL
Options

@Sjwillis: Sorry to hear that you have had trouble claiming your Galaxy Buds+. If you purchased one of the S20 range from O2 between the 02.07.20 - 05.08.20, then you can claim via the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app 30-60 days from the purchase date. If you still can't see the claims banner in the Members app after 30 days then please try proceeding with your claim online via the link below. 

https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/o2summer/get-started

Amunnie
Navigator
Options
5th of August? wasn't it the the 20th?
0 Likes
markco
First Poster
Options
You have to the end of September to claim your free birds if you purchase the phone before the 20th of September
0 Likes
hbomb
First Poster
Options
I found it dicficult to claim however if you sig into Members section you can claim from there - should hear in 7 days if your claim successful and buds should be sent to you within 45 dayz of a successful claim. hope this helps Sjwillis
0 Likes
hbomb
First Poster
Options
go to the benefits section - thats where I found it in the end
0 Likes
Sparks74
Journeyman
Options
I've just followed Andrews link and had my claim validated 5 minutes after submission. Thanks 👍
Sjwillis
Apprentice
Options
After all this time, speaking to 5 different people across several departments- i followed andrews link and my claim is now validated and my buds should be with me soon. just wow. thank you!!
MRMULLER
First Poster
Options
I was told by o2 I would receive a code in 30 days now 40+ days still no code and either samsung or o2 have a clue, shame really as the galaxy s23 ultra is a very nice phone but the buds 2 offer swayed me more to go for this package, but looks like a rip off deal to get people to switch gutted
0 Likes
clockclock
First Poster
Options
Is there an updated link to claim? I have been palmed off by O2 since November. Have called 10 plus times and literally 100's of messages
0 Likes