Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Charger for Samsung A800

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 09:55 PM)
Jack B Nimble
Student
Options

Hi, I've had a look around the FAQs and I'm getting a bit lost so I thought I'd turn to the folks on the forum for some help. I hope this is the right board to post in, it seems the most appropriate as I'm looking to replace my phone charger. I think the fuse blew on it this afternoon, it made a little pop noise whilst my phone was on charge and I noticed it was no longer charging. I tried the charger in a different plug socket, but the fault seems to lie with the charger.

My phone is fully charged at the moment so that's fine, but the connection socket on the charger is quite a specific shape and I haven't got a spare in the house. 

Does anyone know if Samsung have a place for selling charger cables at all? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Edited to Add: I don't even know how to describe the charger connection so I can do a search for it online! I'm going to upload a photo of it so perhaps someone on the forum can let me know it's a Type-suchandsuch charger. Give me something to go on, you know?

IMG_5568.JPG

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Wow that's a beauty... Not seen one of those for ages. I would say it's gonna have to be a ebya or amazon job buddy! If thinks we're normal you could have picked one up from the town market for dirt cheap but it's gonna have to be a online job!
Jack B Nimble
Student
Options

Thanks for responding Jimmy. I've just had a look on ebay and there do seem to be some on there that look like the right thing. Still no idea what it's actually called though. 
I'm always a bit wary about buying things online, you can read the reviews and look at the feedback and all that but without being able to pick up the item and see it for yourself, you never really know what you're getting until it arrives.

0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
I think that's the one☝️but if you are wary then get the same one from amazon. At least their return policy is better than Ebay! But they have a similar one for under £5!
0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
true. i just got the link on amazone so i can help you.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005IDDV5U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_QJFXGY1XPS8W28BAQQF1?_encoding=UTF8&p... is the exact same one. hope it helps mate.
0 Likes