First Poster
Options
Is anyone having problems with getting there free watch after phasing a s20
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Atlonglast
First Poster
Options
the number of times I have emailed the information they required and still they kept saying important information missing, I have given up trying to get this free watch.
0 Likes
KateKELLEHER
First Poster
Options
Yes, I would not have bought this phone if it weren't for the offer, now I can't give them the info they want 😒
0 Likes
PowellUK
First Poster
Options
What problems are you having? Missing information?

Mine took 5 minutes to redeem and then it was validated within minutes.
0 Likes
broganlacey
First Poster
Options
where do I claim the watch
just bought an s20 plus but see no option for the watch
joewat
Journeyman
Options
I got mine within two weeks of getting my phone didn't take long after you do what it says on the members banner.
0 Likes
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
I believe the deal was from September
0 Likes
ttwa666
Pioneer
Options
got the S20 FE model and also done the free gift claim but kept saying that my IMEI number was wrong but because it's a dual SIM I tried the IMEI number for the 2nd and it went through but I'm still waiting to hear that it's been validated. one of the main reasons I chose this model was the offer. I dare them to turn around and say information is wrong etc, seeing your supposed to be notified within in 7 days wether its valid or not and it's still being looked at by the team
0 Likes
ttwa666
Pioneer
Options
see if you can use 2nd IMEI number. wouldn't accept number off IMEI 1 so I entered the 2nd IMEI number and it all went through, just waiting to hear off them now and get the voucher number to redeem
0 Likes
bitch2
First Poster
Options
I've just brought a s20 but you can't claim a free watch
0 Likes