Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotional galaxy buds live with note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 08:37 AM)
Skalamanga
Journeyman
Options
I just found out that all promotional buds live offered with the note 20 ultra will be pink, and not the colour that matches the device ordered.

Is there any way to exchange them for the matching colour?

6 REPLIES 6
TheFrankDrebin
Apprentice
Options
I've ended up ordering the gaming pack with the phone and then separately ordering the galaxy buds in a different colour with another charging pad gift. I suspect that's how Samsung wanted it to work!
0 Likes
dorito
Journeyman
Options

This is terribly non-consumer-friendly of Samsung. Maybe they only want to sell the pink phones.

Ram2905
Apprentice
Options
They are bronze and free! Once in ears they are way less noticeable than the white and black ones. I have the white phone with them and don't mind a different colour as the case covers colour of phone anyway.
0 Likes
polly69
First Poster
Options
how do I redeemed my galaxy buds promotion
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@polly69: Head to the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app on your new phone, where you should be able to proceed with your claim. 

0 Likes
Skalamanga
Journeyman
Options

Not really interested in personal opinion, I asked if there was a way to exchange them for a colour that matches the device I purchased.

The pantone colour chart for bronze has way less red in it. They are definitely pink

0 Likes