Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service! Items showing in stock when they’re not in stock.

(Topic created on: 29-04-2022 10:00 AM)
Click34
Explorer
Options

BE AWARE! Don't expect to get accessories that you order from Samsung!

Samsung are letting people order items that are showing as "in stock" and letting customers pay for them. They are then sending emails to say the items are delayed, even though they are showing as in stock!

My last order I placed, the day before delivery, the order was updated as "delayed."
Six weeks later and several delays and I still did not receive my order and had to cancel the order.

I then had a stock alert to say that chargers had come into stock and cables, so I thought "I will order these items."
I order the items, all showing as "in stock" and available. I ordered the items and was given a delivery slot of the 28th April, 2022 and I placed the order.

This morning I got a message for the new order saying the new order is now delayed until the 12th May, 2022.

Samsung are intentionally misleading customers into believing that items are in stock, allowing customers to order items that they know 'ARE NOT IN STOCK.'

Samsung, you are misleading customers and also using false advertising, advertising items as "in stock" when infact they are "out of stock."

I have just waited over six weeks for essential accessories and been let down. Now you again let me down on the new order.

7 REPLIES 7
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Amazon do chargers and I think they do a similar discount to Samsung
0 Likes
Click34
Explorer
Options
The problem is, I had a £50 Samsung voucher and so I am tied to Samsung unfortunately. If I had the money, I would have purchased from a more reliable source.
0 Likes
Click34
Explorer
Options
How Samsung can get away with falsely advertising items as "in stock" when they are actually out of stock, I will never know.

Imagine the interest they are making on people's money. People wait six weeks plus, get fed up and cancel their order. Samsung still make six weeks of interest on the money customers had paid for items they believed were in stock.
0 Likes
Click34
Explorer
Options
I will be contacting the CEO of Samsung.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I just checked, chargers are all in stock now, and on a huge discount. Grab a 45w charger for £22 rather than £45
0 Likes
Click34
Explorer
Options
Yes, mine were also showing in stock. I was given a delivery slot and then the next day I received a message saying "delayed until the 12th May."

This has also happened to some people that have ordered a s22
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
S22 are on a 2 week delay, the website doesn't offer a next day delivery, tried this earlier for another thread. The phones are having issues with chips globally.
0 Likes