Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Cases for Samsung; Which Company is the Best?

(Topic created on: 15-01-2022 11:25 AM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I am thinking of buying a phone case for when the S22 releases, however I am unsure from which manufacturer should I buy said case. I am looking for a lightweight, slim, silicone-esque, protective back case, where I do not have to use a screen protector to worry about micro-scratches (possibly achieved by having a bumper around the edges); so which company is the best in this aspect? I have sticked with Spigen/Samsung for years and they have not let me down, but I am still open to new companies. The phone case manufacturers that I do know include;

- Spigen
- Samsung
- JETech (are they good? I have never tried them before, but they look good and have positive stuff about them)
- Tech21 (same with JETech)
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Tech21 do some nice cases. Their cases are antimicrobial as well.
Ringke I like to use as well
Thing is, I have used cheaper cases and they tend to be like more expensive ones. Just without the big brand name.
Personally I'd stay clear of the cases with a built-in screen protector. Aside from non of them really work very well with a touch screen. Dust etc gets inside still, and as what happened with my phones. They got scratches

Personally I'd still use a screen protector, partly as I'm not too careful with my phones, but no matter how I baby them. Mine still seem to get scratches
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks! I will check them out 🙂.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I have only used Samsung and Tech21 for Galaxy Devices, both of them ticked my Boxes and they provide effective protection.

Aside from the others mentioned another one is Mobile Fun, not sure if they are quite so good.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

NicknameRequired
Journeyman
Options
Spigen Rugged Armor. With a soft (not glass because I've had nothing but trouble with the curved edges) screen protector. G-color wet applied.
I've got a SOKE case for my Tab S7 because it has a pen holder.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Casetify are quite good. BingCases is also a great case brand. They have protective cases but also very nice ones. They also have cases u can customise. I have one of their music player customisable cases on my phone.
0 Likes
fiannakrog
First Poster
Options

I've never heard of JETech before, and I'll have to see what kind of products they have. To avoid using a protective screen, you need a good and well-made case, which is a rarity on the market. In mass markets, I definitely do not advise you to buy anything since the covers in such stores turn yellow and tear after a couple of months of use, so there is no point in them. I use the cases that I order on the website https://case-face.co.uk/personalised-phone-case/. There I choose the design and drawing I like, so I know that no one else has this. Their quality is wonderful, so you can try this company.

0 Likes