Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone case

(Topic created on: 12-06-2022 02:43 PM)
Sadii
Explorer
Options
Does anyone know where to get reasonable phone cases for Samsung phones. When I look up of amazon its all just the flip cases, sparkly cats and more like that.
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
poppy1978
Pioneer
Options
Have you tried ebay 🤔
LeoXXL
Pioneer
Options
Samsung Web site too have phone cases.
Sadii
Explorer
Options
Yeah but I couldn't fine much for my phone
0 Likes
Sadii
Explorer
Options
I'll try that thanks
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Have you tried mobilefun.com ... even if its just for a comparison they offer a wide selection
0 Likes
doverguyIan
Navigator
Options
Well if your in dover in kent lol,try mobile mechanic's
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sadii: As I'm not sure which phone you have, please follow the link below to view our available range of cases and covers. Please use the filter options on the left side of the page to narrow down your search.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/all-mobile-accessories/?smartphones+phone-covers

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
It depends a lot on which phone you are looking for a case for. The case manufacturers target the flagship phones mostly and make a smaller selection for all other models. I concur there's a load of rubbish looking ones on Amazon for all devices. It's better if you can to use an Official Samsung product. They fit perfectly and are usually more stylish through not being designed for a tweenager who likes rainbow farting unicorns that barf glitter.
0 Likes
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
I have S22 Utra. I found the Spigen and UAG are the best. I've rocked with both

Currently using the UAG Monarch Kevlar. It's like armoured plating.
0 Likes