Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Error

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 08:11 PM)
Duttona
First Poster
Options
I ordered a travel adaptor and used the paypal payment, which charged me twice and sent me back to samsung payment page saying error. No order confirmation email etc.. 

I have talked to support and they said they have multiple reports of this and to wait for it to be sorted. I've heard nothing yet. Anyone have new information regarding this?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Duttona 

better phone them again

Samsung Online Shop team:

Phone: 0330 726 7467 | Mon-Sun | 8am to 10pm

😄

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Duttona: If you have recently experienced issues with PayPal as a payment method on our website then please be assured that the Shop Team have implemented a fix, so you should no longer encounter the problem. If you do have a further issues then please reach out to the Shop Team directly on 0333 726 7467 and an advisor will be able to assist you with this. 

0 Likes
Duttona
First Poster
Options
Yeah I've rang them today and they've said they are working on a fix and that I'll get an email when they have sorted it. Hopefully ill get an email with my order details or refund
0 Likes
freshlyfrank
First Poster
Options

you see, even though this does not frequently occur, I try to abstain from any type of payment that does not involve a debit card. it's better to have a problem that can be solved by your bank or debit card company. God knows I have never used PayPal and I don’t even know why. Whenever I try to buy something online, I use the debit card my parents recharge for me monthly. It’s those kinds of cards that you buy online, they are known as Ezzocard  (IDK if you’ve heard of them before).

0 Likes