Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Samsung 20,000 mAh USB-C Power Bank - Dark Grey

(Topic created on: 11-02-2023 02:16 PM)
David1959
Apprentice
Options

Is this available to purchase in the Samsung Experience store in the UK and if so what is the warranty?

9 REPLIES 9
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @David1959 

We would suggest speaking to your nearest Samsung Experience Store directly regarding this. Have a look at the following link, to find your nearest: https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-experience-store/locations/

0 Likes
David1959
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Chris, I was having difficulties trying to locate a phone number for the store near me in Manchester.

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

The contact number we have for them is 0333 344 1916, and they're open until 9pm this evening.

0 Likes
David1959
Apprentice
Options

thanks again Chris, I will call them now

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

No problem!

0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I'd always go for genuine Samsung products where possible. If you have trouble obtaining one. I can recommend the Belkin USB-C 20k Power Bank. Works as expected. Currently on offer with Argos.
0 Likes
David1959
Apprentice
Options

so I spoke to Samsung representative who told me that Samsung have removed all power banks from sale, but they could not say why.

Is anyone able to suggest a good powerbank that I could purchase for my S23Ultra? I will be going to Africa and there is no electricity in a lot of the places I will be staying, so need to be able to charge my phone.

0 Likes
David1959
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Bigtasty I will check it out

0 Likes
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
Best power bank 👍
Anyone know if there's a case it can pop in?
0 Likes