Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 Ultra Smart LED Wallet Phone Case not displaying

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 01:15 AM)
Jeremy Hutchinson
First Poster
Options

My Smart LED Wallet Phone Case for my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra isn't displaying nothing when closed.  Its like its not getting power from phone or something.  I've had this for less than 6 months so it may still have a manufactures warranty

10 REPLIES 10
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Was it brought from samsung or a third party, if its a third party then that may be the reason it isnt working.
0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Jeremy Hutchinson 

hello

-check if LED cover is enabled

Settings → search above "LED Cover" → enable

-clear the data of the LED cover

Settings → apps → 3 dots → show system apps → LED cover → storage → clear data 

-remove the LED cover and try again

-restart the phone

if persists, contact the retailer of cover to discuss replacement

thanks 😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

MebH
Journeyman
Options

Note 20 Ultra Smart LED Wallet Phone Case not displaying. 

Since the latest update in Feb22 the case LED display has stopped. 

It's not the case as I have another new case and that too doesn't work so it's the software update. 

I've tried the special access, turn on notifications etc 

Can anyone help??

EZGGWP
Journeyman
Options

No one can help, my friend. I'm in the same boat - got a LED Cover for my Note 10+, was super hyped, but it just doesn't work. Tried some difficult hacky tricks - Samsung just forbid to install different versions of LED related apps. The only way to update those LED apps is to make a system update. But at least you got some replies here, I got none.

MebH
Journeyman
Options

The new samsung one ui 4.1 update has fixed the issues and my LED  case is working as normal.   After the installation the LED View Cover updated and hey presto all working now.  

I hope not too many priole threw out their LED cases.  

Poor communications by Samsung really. 

EZGGWP
Journeyman
Options

That's great news. I just got OneUi 4.1 on my phone too, however the case is still not working and all associated apps were not updated and are still a few versions behind the latest release. It's probably because Note 10 was caught up in that "3 major updates" nonsense and Samsung didn't really bother addressing all the issues that were supposed to be forgotten once Note 10 stops getting updates. At times like that I wish I'd have some chinese crapphone so that I can root it, fix all the issues that are present and unroot so the banking apps are working again.

MebH
Journeyman
Options
Sorry Mate....Sad to hear that on Note 10.
Try speaking to Samsung maybe they'll sort out eventually.

I have an old Galaxy Note9 - 512gb and its still good but not getting further support.

I'm glad the LED case issue has been resolved on Note20 Ultra as I have 3 new cases.
I always use cases with my mobile and the auto shut off with lids - ঢাকনা closed is useful.

Whilst I love the Galaxy Note20 Ultra 512gb.... the finger scanner is rubbish.

It's the last proper Note with SD card so have to make the most of it.

Hope they resolve matters for you.
MebH
Journeyman
Options
** sorry about the foreign word ... usually the text short cut is brilliant I'd struggle without it now as I speak work colleagues in 3 different languages and usually it's efficient 😀
EZGGWP
Journeyman
Options

Contacted them in early March through Samsung Members, got the reply just a couple of days ago. Just some standard stuff like "Reboot you phone and your case would magically repair itself". I don't expect any help from Samsung anymore, since I didn't even get a basic reply from moderator on my thread. It was just forgotten.