Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nadz

(Topic created on: 19-01-2021 12:10 PM)
Nadzy
Explorer
Options
Hi I've just upgraded my Samsung Galaxy S9 for the S20 which arrived yesterday.  However there was no earphones in the box.  I was speaking with an operative of my network who was trying to tell me that Samsung and Apple are no longer supplying  earphones with their devices, which doesn't sound right to me. I have put in a complaint and a new device is being shipped out to me.   

I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this. 

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
jessifa123
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue no earphones which i was not made aware of which I think is disgusting just to make more money I'm quite happy with wired earphones and every phone usually comes with them so don't know why they have stopped not good
shortarse
Apprentice
Options
I'm in the UK to, and did the same upgraded through my service provider. I thought that there were the usual tech in the box but was puzzled why there were no earphones. I did try and find out but I've had no success.
Nadzy
Explorer
Options
I sense this is the ploy to force into buying the buds. A bit like adverting a car, and then delivering it with no steering wheel or wheels. It's the principle of the matter. It's also grossly unfair that the US customers then get the option of simply requesting them and having them just mailed out. Feeling like I want to write to Samsung, just on principle.
Nadzy
Explorer
Options
@shortarse am SERIOUSLY considering writing to Samsung to find out why the UK customers are being disadvantaged in this way. If you are going to start removing important parts of the package deal just to force customers to purchase your new items then at least make it abundantly CLEAR across ALL platforms where your goods are offered. Otherwise customers may be forced to ask family/friends in the US to purchase on their behalf or WORSE switch brands.
0 Likes
Nadzy
Explorer
Options
When I communicated with my provider they agreed to send a replacement phone. So will see what comes in that package. Will keep you posted.
0 Likes