Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPod 3 Charging

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 06:48 PM)
viennas_mum
Student
Options
Hi,
I've recently purchased a Chinese version of IPod 3, named, inPod 3. 
They supplied me with a short USB charging wire which I soon found, didn't fit its charging port!! I've been unsuccessfully, trying to find a compatible replacement wire. 
I also need the charging wire to be compatible with my 

Samsung galaxy S20 5G 
(model name SM - G981B/DS), 

May I add, I'm not a naturally techy person, but this shouldn't be presenting me issues. 
Nevertheless, I'm reaching out for help as I'm at the end of my rope with the whole thing. Please, if there's anyone out there who can help me, I'd be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@viennas_mum: While I'm not familiar with InPod, if they are an imitation of an Apple iPod then it is very unlikely that you will be able to find a charger that is compatible this, and your Galaxy S20. For the S20, you will need a USB-C cable, which you can purchase from our website with a 25W plug socket adapter. If you'd like to learn more, then please follow the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/wall-charger-super-fast-charging-25w-ep-ta800xbeggb/#b...

viennas_mum
Student
Options
Thanks for your advice - I had a feeling this would be the case. . . Surely there's no point in buying a cable if its incompatible with the iPod charging port??
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @viennas_mum I doubt you will find a compatible charger for both. In any case I do not think the inpods will be of very high quality,may I ask where you purchased?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.