Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Hi πŸ‘‹ can anyone help me. Im having a problem claiming the smart watch. I

(Topic created on: 13-01-2021 12:17 AM)
dollymixture
Apprentice
Options
I've sent all the information that I've received from o2 to support my claim. Apparently isn't not enough!! Even though I've nothing else lol. Any suggestions. Thanks 😊
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Lukerussell2000
Student
Options
I had same issue. Ring Samsung customer services and explain
dollymixture
Apprentice
Options
oh no! thanks I will maybe give it a try πŸ‘
0 Likes
Lukerussell2000
Student
Options
ring customer services and tell them you've submitted all you have. they will take another look
0 Likes
dollymixture
Apprentice
Options
will let u know how it goes. Fingers crossed 🀞
Petercat
Journeyman
Options
I had a similar problem with claiming for the free earbuds that were offered when I bought my S20 ultra. I sent them a copy (photo) of my order from Carphone Warehouse along with a copy of the receipt email that was also emailed to me. There was a bit of back and forth in which I complained to them that as a long standing customer I was surprised, disappointed and saddened to be treated so shoddily by a company that I'd hitherto been a reliable and happy customer of etc. This along with my indication to them that I would now put my plans of buying other goods from them on hold and would be warning all my family, friends and associates about the dismal experience I'd had with what I'd previously believed to be an honourable company etc.... Good luck.
Petercat
Journeyman
Options
Have left you a reply. Good luck!
0 Likes
dollymixture
Apprentice
Options
LOL excellent tactics
Petercat
Journeyman
Options
Tactics that although arguably devious were successful. I'm now the proud owner of some Galaxy earbuds plus and they're lovely. They didn't totally mitigate the pain my wallet felt of being relieved of some twelve hundred great British pounds but they certainly helped. Lol.. Again good luck and enjoy your day bye bye.
Petercat
Journeyman
Options
Β£1200 being the cost of the phone.
0 Likes