Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harmon Kardon Speaker

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 01:37 PM)
Andy8205
Explorer
Options
Has anyone else had problems trying to claim the above? I keep submitting documents to Samsung to show my recent upgrade and payments made so that I can claim the speaker but no matter what I send they respond via email stating that proof provided is insufficient. I was hoping to be able to include the speaker with my daughters Xmas gifts but feel like samsung are being as awkward as possible and making it difficult to claim. Any help or advice would be much appreciated, thanks.
0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I had a problem to start with the first samsung a51 I tried to claim against it says that my imei number had already been used even though my phone was sealed and new took it back and exchanged the phone for another a51 and it worked my claim was accepted don't know why it came it like that at first.
I know they were only accepting claims if it was purchased before the 17th November did u purchase it before then ?
Andy8205
Explorer
Options
thanks for the response Rob, I got the handset in October, thats how long this has been dragging on. I ended up calling EE this morning and they are going to send me an email confirming date of purchase etc so hopefully that will be sufficient, will keep you posted. Do you mind if I ask if the speaker is any good? thanks
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I haven't received yet it says it can take 45 days to post i only got my device at the start of November but from the reviews its supposed to be excellent 👍
Andy8205
Explorer
Options
cheers mate let me know when you get it, reviews seem positive
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
will do mate
Andy8205
Explorer
Options
claim now validated and will be delivered within 4-5 working years :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
4-5 years lol a hope a don't need to wait that long
Andy8205
Explorer
Options
lol I tried to add a smiley face at the end but it didn't post haha
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options