Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a brand new smart cover which has expired content " Galaxy Friends Deadpool Rugged Protective Smart Cover for Note10+ "

(Topic created on: 18-01-2023 12:33 PM)
OnurM
Apprentice
Options

I have bought the case and it has just arrived but there is a pop-up which appeared and indicates: " Can't set up service / This accessory's content has expired and can't be used. (630)" How do I fix this? There is no info on net other than complaints on android pages, rage upon rage... This is beyond unlawful. There is no validation date or similar limitation on new product's unopened / unsealed case. I wouldn't have bought it if I knew this. I would like to know if I can fix this issue by uninstalling samsung friends app and installing a suitable old version's apk.

P.S. : There is no support so far from Samsung US or Samsung Turkey. On the Samsung Turkey's side a couple of fellas asked for particular photographs and screenshots but it has been a week. I fear I will have to refund this before my refund is due. Pop-Up Screen After putting on the smart casePop-Up Screen After putting on the smart caseview of the product's side-1view of the product's side-1view of the product's side-2view of the product's side-2

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where did you get it from? I would go back to them
0 Likes
OnurM
Apprentice
Options

No kidding!? With all due respect, you are only writing down to get "badges" within this website. What value have you added by wring this so-called reply? I asked for this community's help because I couldn't get this smart case working with the technical help in Turkey even goind all the way down to the seller from Samsung Turkey. Also that was written above... Such a pity... Rather than technical help I am getting this bot-like responses. I am not considering to buy any  other Samsung product. Wishing you a nice weekend anyways...

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You're welcome

I love badges cose that feeds my family
0 Likes
Denty
First Poster
Options
Wow
0 Likes