Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google find network support for smart tags

(Topic created on: 11-05-2023 11:03 AM)
Rushie
Journeyman
Options
Hi since Google yesterday announced their updated "find my" network support for all android phones and mentioned support from third party vendors, I wonder if samsung will support this network on their smart tags in an upcoming update? It would be great if they did, a bigger network means better tracking for your tagged valuables. 
2 REPLIES 2
Ahtisham735
First Poster
Options

"Hi there! The announcement from Google regarding the updated "find my" network support is indeed exciting news. While Samsung has not made any specific announcements regarding the integration of this network with their Smart Tags, it's worth noting that Samsung has been actively expanding its ecosystem and collaborating with various partners.

Given Samsung's commitment to providing a seamless and robust user experience, it wouldn't be surprising if they explore the possibility of integrating the "find my" network support into their Smart Tags in future updates. The ability to tap into a larger network for tracking tagged valuables would undoubtedly enhance the overall functionality and convenience for Samsung users.

To stay updated on the latest developments and announcements from Samsung, I recommend keeping an eye on their official channels, including their website, social media platforms, and community forums. These are excellent sources to stay informed about any new features or updates related to their products .

In the meantime, if you have any additional questions or would like to share your thoughts on Samsung's Smart Tags or their potential integration with the "find my" network, please feel free to continue the discussion. We're here to help and engage with the Samsung community. Thank you for bringing up this interesting topic!"

0 Likes
thesaint007
Student
Options

I too have been waiting for this. I have been holding out on buying any trackers to see if Samsung was going to support Find My Device. Right now it is only Chipolo, Tile, and Pebblebee. Samsung needs to add its name to that list as it would likely dominate. It's the only way I'd do it though because it should prove to be a much larger network and a greater chance of the trackers working in more locations.