Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

glass screen protector,

(Topic created on: 09-11-2019 10:16 PM)
Bruizer
Apprentice
Options

Can someone leave a link to an official galaxy note 10 plus 5g glass screen protector,  I'm having difficulty finding one, I have a glass protector on which I was led to believe through research and YouTube videos that my fingerprint sensor would work but doesnt, I dont want to pay £45/£50 for white dome screen protector, plus what is ppls thoughts on liquid screen protectors ? I have put it on the back of my Aurora glow to protect  it with a ring grip on it but was thinking about removing the glass and just using the liquid protector on my screen? Any thoughts, I have a silver aluminium bumper around the phone for protection as I've dropped my poor phone twice, once down a set of concrete stairs then on to the pavement which it survived both so I'm looking to stop scratching on the screen for eventual resale , I like my phone in pristine condition but not a fan of bulky cases and covers, any links for glass protectors and views on liquid screen protector would be greatly appreciated,  🤘 peace out,

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
@Bruizer: Sadly, it seems as though the Samsung website is not currently stocking glass or liquid screen protectors for the Note 10+ 5G, although I still recommend checking out the available range of cases and covers by checking the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/all-mobile-accessories/?smartphone
0 Likes