Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch straps

(Topic created on: 15-08-2022 10:37 PM)
EB_1
Apprentice
Options
I'm having a hard time finding gold watch 4(46mm) 20mm straps would any galaxy watch type strap(e.g. 1, 2 3) be suitable as long as they are the same measurements or can I only buy a galaxy watch 4 strap for galaxy watch 4 , I'm guessing all the watches should be the same Shape or are they different?
Thanks 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, if you can't find any on Samsungs website try aliexpress.com
I'm not affiliated with the website, I've bought a few third party watch bands their for my watch4 classic, good quality ones, just make sure to check the sellers reviews before purchasing.
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
I've a 46mm GW4 and have a number of 20mm straps. Never had an issue with fitting as most 20mm width bands will fit.
They've been purchased from the likes of Ebay, Amazon etc and I get the ones with the quick release pins for ease of fitting and swapping over.
0 Likes
tsufadamadev
First Poster
Options

I understand why you're having trouble finding a gold watch strap that fits your 46mm watch. Regarding compatibility, you should be fine if the strap is the same size as your watch, so any 20mm strap should work. As for whether you can use a Galaxy Watch 1, 2, or 3 straps with your Watch 4 depends on the watch's shape and the strap's style. However, if you're looking for a versatile and affordable option, you might want to check out nato straps. They come in various sizes, including 20mm, and can fit various watch styles.

0 Likes