I would maybe add a little more information, it would allow the community to maybe help you a little more
* Which galaxy watch you have
* Which features you have enabled
* Settings like screen brightness, always on display
* Is it under heavy use for calls / fitness tracking etc
* Any steps you've already taken to try fix this problem
Any addition information you can think of that would help paint a picture as to why your suffering battery drain issues.
I can get around two days out of my galaxy watch 4 classic at a push I do tend to charge it daily though whilst I'm in the shower or doing the pots etc.
I hope you get to the bottom of it.
All the best