Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab A7 Book Cover

(Topic created on: 13-08-2021 08:00 PM)
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I just had one of these for my Birthday, it's a very nice cover which is quick and easy to fit. I like the hinge design and the way it has magnets to hold it up in two angled positions. The grey colour won't appeal to everyone but it looks quite stylish.

The cover also folds back quite nicely without pinching for use of the tablet on a JML Pill-O-Pad.

Because it's genuine Samsung the cutouts for buttons, sockets and the camera are absolutely spot on of course.

So while there are cheaper third party covers, I would highly recommend this genuine one instead
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
@antikythera Happy Birthday 🎂
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday @antikythera!

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Thanks both, I did have a nice Birthday earlier this week. The cover arrived this morning and it was from Amazon Marketplace so not sure if it was RRP or not. It is definitely the genuine article though. I had it on my wishlist for some time and bought it with some of my gift voucher credit. I also got a bluetooth keyboard which is comfy to type on since the keys are proper laptop chiclet with scissor motion and about 4mm travel. They only make a US model so I converted it with vinyls to UK (along with the UK layout in input settings on the tablet). The box has a funny translation on it, instead of chiclet keys it says chocolate :smiling-face:IMG_20210813_132256712_516.jpgIMG_20210813_132414175_517.jpg
0 Likes