Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20+ LED View Cover Stopped working

(Topic created on: 15-05-2021 04:04 PM)
Lythambear
Student
Options

I bought the Galaxy S20+ LED View Cover for delivery with the phone on the release date. It has stopped working. i.e. there are no lights, shapes or clock times showing when the cover is closed, or when there are new notifications. Any ideas anyone? 

26 REPLIES 26
Irshadd
First Poster
Options

Dude sweeettt it actually workedd!!

0 Likes
Dougfred
First Poster
Options
Searching for a solution came across this thread and it works
0 Likes
scottlaird
Student
Options
Nope afraid it did not work aghhh
TonyR159
First Poster
Options
Wow, how simple was that
I had the same problem and it works again now
Brilliant 👏
0 Likes
monzymohns
Apprentice
Options
I've had this issue devlop in the last two weeks.
I've tried all tips and every possible setting on my s20 still no joy any answers.
Monzy
Members_CCuif88
Apprentice
Options

Samsung broke your lovely case with their Android12 update, they dont care to fix this

Members_laqlnJl
First Poster
Options

Since a week ago my led cover stopped working on my S20+, I called the dutch support in NL whom advised me to factory reset my phone, which I am not going to do obviously! I had the same problem some years back with an S9+ and it was was never solved by Samsung. I believe they don't care about their customers at all ad simply try to force you to buy a new phone. Note that a new cover also does not work on my current phone, tested this and result is the same, no leds showing time or anything. Samsung shame on you!!!

mtomas
Explorer
Options

Same here. I'm never buying a Samsung phone again.

Members_TuKnTrr
First Poster
Options

What worked please? My cover has stopped since update and i have tried resetting etc but nothing works.

Members_D0bl92h
Student
Options

Cum ai rezolvat, pentru că la noi nu funcționează? How did you solve it, because it doesn't work for us?! 

0 Likes