Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Plus - Pink

(Topic created on: 30-04-2020 11:05 AM)
MissMints
First Poster
Options

Now, I have been holding off buying galaxy buds for a while. I still want to buy some, but they must be in pink. 

I've seen that Korea now has the option of Pink buds. With that fact in mind, I would be grateful if Samsung would release these to the UK, if not, Worldwide.

I think by having more colour options to go with their handsets definitely gives them a foot above the competitors and widens the demographic.

Please, Samsung. I didn't get a pink phone for some measly white earbuds :winking-face: 

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@MissMints: I don't have any news to share about the availability of the Galaxy Buds+ in pink in the UK, unfortunately. This may change in the future, therefore to keep up to date on our latest products, please stay tuned to samsung.com
Tsk1
First Poster
Options
I too am waiting on the release of the Galaxy buds+ in pink in the UK, no other colour is an option for me
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Seems like these might be well popular!

Hafsah18
First Poster
Options

I agree with you, I even looked on eBay but the ones I bought were fake. Please samsung bring this to the UK! I need it to match my Samsung galaxy s21 5G pink phone!

0 Likes