Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Bud right ear is quiter then left

(Topic created on: 22-10-2019 10:55 AM)
meyrarothwell
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I've tried everything to fix this solution it happened to me twice. The first time I managed to reset the Galaxy Bud and it started working again however now it almost has no noise. I've reset it, I've paired it and unpaired it. I've tried different settings and nothing seemed to work. This is happening across all my devices, I've paired it with my samsung galaxy 9 phone and 2 macbooks, they all have issues with the sound.

I hope someone can help me troubleshoot it because its making them unusable, super frustrating.

I know they still work because if I change the balance of the right and left volume it tries to put more sound on the right one (quiter one) but it comprimises with the left volume obviously.

Thanks so much

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @meyrarothwell 

Have you checked that nothing is blocking the right Galaxy Bud in any way? It sounds simple but sometimes gets overlooked. Other than this, it seems like you've tried the rest of the troubleshooting we would suggest. Are you anywhere near one of our Service Centres?: http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

0 Likes