Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Wireless buds

(Topic created on: 17-09-2020 12:39 PM)
hinder
Journeyman
Options
I cannot find the option to claim these anymore, can anyone help? 
18 REPLIES 18
Aoshea
Journeyman
Options
Honestly, the Buds + are much better, the buds live don't feel that secure in the ear and trying to use the touch controls is more hit than miss
hbomb
First Poster
Options
if you go to tge benefits section at the top of the members bar you can claim from there if you have your documentation - ive been waiting 7 working days for verification of the claim
0 Likes
Members_sdKPDgD
First Poster
Options
hi guys I was told to claim these free buds after 30 days but before 60 days of purchase .... have no idea how to do this now ... no one at O2 seams to be helping me 😞
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

@Everyone, it seems there are a few different offers going on at the same time here. So here are a few links:

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Scotso
First Poster
Options
I'm in Ireland, trying to claim the AKG Y500 Wireless Headphones, anybody got a link please?
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Scotso🙂

Try this one: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/claims/akgy500/get-started 

Once you're on the "Claim type" page, choose "personal" from the drop down menu.

hinder
Journeyman
Options
awesome! thank you!
0 Likes
hinder
Journeyman
Options
This has been resolved now - my claim has been validated and they've said they will send them in the next 30 days. Let's see if they turn up!
0 Likes
Jules388
Apprentice
Options
me too!
0 Likes