Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Wireless buds

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 08:08 AM)
hinder
Journeyman
Options
I cannot find the option to claim these anymore, can anyone help? 
18 REPLIES 18
Maddy7869
Student
Options
I was told the same when I rang the samsung offer customer services, but it seems there is nothing on here yet. Try ringing them and asking about it.
hinder
Journeyman
Options
Thank you very much!!
Maddy7869
Student
Options
its seems bizarre that all of a sudden that promotion has now disappeared from all samsung platforms as I bought a Samsung Note 20 Ultra and was told I'll get an email but so far nothing at all.
0 Likes
hinder
Journeyman
Options
I agree! I wonder if they're burying it under the free watch promotion? it's annoying though! I'll try them tomorrow and see if I make any progress!
0 Likes
Aoshea
Journeyman
Options
I got my note on release day here in Ireland on 28th, put in my buds live claim two days later and have since received them, they're.....disappointing
0 Likes
chris198634
Student
Options
i keep getting this my claim has been accepted. I just need to choose which gift i want.
0 Likes
hinder
Journeyman
Options
oh, how did you make it to this page?
0 Likes
hinder
Journeyman
Options
Oh no, that's a let down! In what way?
0 Likes
MrMC
First Poster
Options
Hello people,
I also ordered Note20 Ultra in the preorder and I submitted my claim. for almost two weeks it was "claim received" and no email. I phoned the promotion helpline this morning and spoke to a really nice bloke who validated my claim straight away. Now I'm just waiting for the evoucher and he told me it can take up to 48 hours from validation.
0 Likes