Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Samsung Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 03-11-2020 12:01 AM)
MissEnea
Apprentice
Options
I have applied for the Watch, received a notification and a case number in September,  it is November now, and nothing came. When I enter my case number it says it doesn't exist,  was advised to contact the promotion team,  did it twice, no answer.  This is unacceptable if you promised a promotion material then deliver it, don't scam people off. 
12 REPLIES 12
Josuwa
Navigator
Options
Agreed...
DisneyJohnny
Apprentice
Options
Same happened to me last time around. Eventually the claims team got back to me and rejected my claim with no appeal allowed. Very unhappy 😒
nathansmeels69
First Poster
Options
Still waiting on mine a month later. last I heard webchat said it was approved but nothing since
0 Likes
ShaggyD
First Poster
Options
i have received an email last wek from the promotion tem that my watch is out for delivery, it said a company called yodel... almost a week now and i havent received any tracking number or any contact from them
0 Likes
Emilym97
First Poster
Options
I'm the same as you and no contact from yodel
0 Likes
siggy62
First Poster
Options
still waiting for mine. if i don't receive it soon I am going to contact ee and send my phone back and cancel my contract to me the have broken my terms and conditions by selling me a contract with an offer attached that has not been forthcoming.
0 Likes
Matthewlewis
First Poster
Options
I still ain't got my free watch
0 Likes
Matthewlewis
First Poster
Options
who do I contact about it
0 Likes
MissEnea
Apprentice
Options
That is ridiculous...It's been more than a month now for mine, and I'm irritated.
0 Likes