Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free gifts

(Topic created on: 25-04-2022 01:31 PM)
willow2506
Apprentice
Options
I've had contract phones for yrs now mostly Samsung and have never once received the free gift that is promised when you get the phone and tried allsorts to get them so just gave up trying 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
You do it all through a claim online, there's a link depending on what you have purchased
0 Likes
willow2506
Apprentice
Options
Yeah ive done all that several times just never seams to make a difference what I do still don't get them
0 Likes
Bob1
First Poster
Options
Have tried and received cashback once, I done it all through online form
0 Likes
Lori1977
First Poster
Options
I've never had any problems claiming done it for my watch and hubby's earbuds. You only get 60 days of your delivery date to claim from the Samsung website.https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB/claim/get-started
willow2506
Apprentice
Options
Wish I could say the same always been happy with the Samsung phones just never received my gifts on the last 4 contracts at least
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@willow2506  With Samsung Devices did you get the notification that the claim had been received?  If so what sort of a response did you receive when you chased it up?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
willow2506
Apprentice
Options
I never received any notification about it and I just got passed on to someone then back to the person I spoke to in the first place so I just gave up, wasnt worth the effort
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Most promotions are on the members app on the boost. You could try checking it out.
0 Likes
PappiD
First Poster
Options
Purchased a Samsung galaxy S22 and applied for free Samsung earbuds, the 40 days that they said it would take to receive them has past months ago still no earbuds.