Options
The free buds offer doesnt pop up, ive got a s21+ and proof of purchase 
0 Likes
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

@Terryj66 I've seen it happen before where a claim is declined due to insufficient information on their proof of purchase. Maybe double check the documents you sent, double check the eligibility criteria, and send this through to the Promotions Team again! Hopefully you'll get a better outcome!

You can check out the terms and conditions of the offer here > https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxys21buds/en-GB/terms

aa68
Voyager
Options
make sure you use the correct format of purchase evidence too
0 Likes
Terryj66
Apprentice
Options

Hi thanks for replying, can I send all my information that is need to the promotion team and claim it through there?

We have been in touch with the promotion team and they claim that because we ordered the phone directly from the Samsung website they told me that I needed to claim the ear buds when I placed the order. When I placed the order originally the instructions were to claim the earbuds once the phone had arrived.  In a nutshell Samsung have no intention of giving out any earbuds,  they are miss advertising.

I am interested to see how many other people have been scammed by Samsung. 

0 Likes
AndreaKay
First Poster
Options

They don't even have this offer on anymore for new buyers. Really not happy that I have to buy earbuds, particularly as I have a very good set of earphones that are now no longer usable due to their being no jack port. Pretty pissed off, to be frank.

0 Likes