Madmarion
First Poster
Options
how can I get my free buds
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
not sure bro apparently you go on the benefits section and apply through there, you gotta be 18+ and have a pic of the reciept & imei number ready but the offer doesnt come up for me
0 Likes
Solution
StephK1
Options

Hey guys! If you can't find the offer in the Samsung Members app, you can put your claim in here: https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxys21buds/en-GB

CREED33
First Poster
Options
Hi their and how can I get some freebuds please
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxys21buds/en-GB

keep in mind you can only do this if you have a s21 and you purchased it before the 25th feb 2021 from a distributer that is taking part in the promotions. you need to be 18+, a resident of the uk and have proof of purchase (picture of reciept or digital reciept + picture of the imei1 number)
Terryj66
Apprentice
Options

Hi i pre-ordered the Samsung galaxy S21 5G on the 16th of January and for weeks I've been trying to claim the free galaxy ear buds and smart tag. I Pre-ordered the S21 on the Samsung website and bought a Three contract with it . I was told i had to wait to get my phone to claim the free ear buds and smart tag. I first sent my claim and then got a reply saying it was declined so i emailed the promotion team and got no useful solutions to my problem. I also messaged Samsung on Facebook about my problem and got told to email the promotion team again which was not useful. So i have been ringing up customer support for a dew days now and each time i have rather been cut off or led on. I decided to try my luck on here to try resolve my problem. 

Please can someone give me answers. Thanks

0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
go back onto the application page, you need to make sure you submit the correct imei number, you are 18+, a resident if the UK and that you bought your phone from a shop participating in the promotion. I would advise you to contact Samsung if this does not work because you are past the 30 days after purchase deadline.
0 Likes
Terryj66
Apprentice
Options

I have i have been ringing them for the past few days now and every time we come to talking the customer services cut me off and i spend another hour waiting to be in contacted again.  I was hoping an actual employee of Samsung would reply to this and help resolve my situation because one of the main reasons i choose this phone was because of the benefit of the galaxy buds.

0 Likes