Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free ear buds with ee contract

(Topic created on: 18-07-2022 06:32 AM)
Daizee94
Journeyman
Options
Hi does anyone know how long it takes to recieve your free pair of ear buds when you've took out the contract with ee I've recently upgraded to the a53 and the buds was in the offer it's been 2 weeks and still not received them.
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
It's usually after the 14 day cooling off period
0 Likes
Daizee94
Journeyman
Options
Oh ok thanks that would make sense today it's been 2 weeks since I've had the phone so hopefully sometime next week they will arrive
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I'd probably suggest giving it up to 30 days and if you still haven't received anything I'd contact EE to see what the hold up is
0 Likes
Daizee94
Journeyman
Options
Ok will do thanks
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you applied for the free buds via a website link given to you by EE, if not I'd clarify with EE how the claim process works. Certainly don't wait 30 days waiting for EE to send them out.
0 Likes
Daizee94
Journeyman
Options
They never gave me a link because they said they automatically send them out which to me doesn't make sense to be honest because when I've looked into people have said they had to apply for them I'm gonna give it this week then go back into ee I think
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Make a post on the ee forum and one of there mods will give you the link to claim, I'm with ee and there are a few posts on there asking the exact same question as yourself.

The definitely won't automatically send them.
0 Likes
Daizee94
Journeyman
Options
To be fair the guy at EE did say can take over 2 weeks I think this all stupid anyways they should give them you on the day you leave with the phone it's ***** annoying
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
There have been a few messages on here where they were told the same as yourself (not just from EE) and they never turned up.

Totally agree they should come with the phone.
0 Likes