Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EB-U1200 Fast Charge pad no longer charging watch or phone

(Topic created on: 28-01-2020 04:42 PM)
seasdale
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I recently received a Samsung Fast Charge pad (EB-U1200) as part of a deal when I purchased the Galaxy Watch Active.  For a while this worked well but suddenly the pad no longer charges either my watch nor my phone.  I can charge the battery on the pad although it takes about a day to fully charge.

When I press the button on the pad to see how much charge is available the LED light blinks RED / GREEN / AMBER the 4 charge indicators light up and then off.  I suspect the LED sequence means something but I havnt been able to find any documentation on this. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this or is it a replacement job?

thanks

Scott

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
Where did you purchase it from?

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
raphaelmaenle
First Poster
Options

I am not sure if this is the problem the OP experienced, but in case anybody else stumbles accross this post:

I had a similar issue where my watch was not getting charged by the power brick. The issue was, that I had turned the power-brick on after I already had placed the watch on it. This put the charger into red-blinking-mode. While the watch got charged for about a minute, the charger for some reason turned back off after a very short time, leaving me wondering half an hour later, why the watch had lost battery instead of gained it.

The 'correct' way to get the watch to charge is:

turn on charger -> wait for colorful leds) to finish ->  place device on charger.

anything else seemingly results in the charger not recognizing the device. Which kind of sucks, but that's where we're at.

0 Likes