Did you mean: 

Original topic:

EB-P1100B Powerbank all 4 lights blinking

(Topic created on: 19-12-2020 10:45 PM)
zeroSkilla21
First Poster
Options
Accessories

Hi, recently my Samsung Powerbank stopped working. I was using it for my LED's, it was just plugged there for like 2 weeks and not used much. And now, when it ran out of charge I unplugged it from LED's and plugged it into charge, and suddenly all 4 lights started blinking. It's the same for like 4 days now, it just blinks non stop. For charging I used Xiaomi charger (max 30w) I used it all the time and nothing was wrong. 

I tried looking for the receipt, because I bought this powerbank recently and now it just died, but I think I lost my receipt somewhere so I don't have it.

I also tried some solutions I found online, like holding the button or waiting 10 seconds and charging it then, but nothing seemed to work.

Looking for help, thanks 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
zeroSkilla21
First Poster
Options
Accessories

for anyone looking for the solution for the exact same problem, just open the powerbank and reconnect the battery, it fixed it for me. Only problem is you will need an soldering iron to resolder the battery

Omaroka
First Poster
Options
Accessories

Thank you so much for posting the solution. I was able to fix mine that way! God bless.

0 Likes
TJG1
First Poster
Options
Accessories

How does one "just open the powerbank" nondestructirely? Thanks!

0 Likes