Carolelesley
Apprentice
Options
Can anyone tell me how to claim my ear buds please 
8 REPLIES 8
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
What did you buy that would qualify you for free earbuds as you don't say and where did you buy it from?
0 Likes
YasIT
Journeyman
Options
If you ordered from EE it can take up to 35 days. When you receive them be sure to sync them to the 'Smart Things' and 'Find My Earbuds' in the Wearable App. Had mine 3 weeks and just lost them (dropped and stolen). Call EE or your network and they'll confirm.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Carolelesley: Please confirm the model number of the device you purchased, and when and where you purchased it, and I will look into this for you. 

Carolelesley
Apprentice
Options
A54 phone
0 Likes
Carolelesley
Apprentice
Options
A54 from o2 but they told me I had to apply through sa.sung
Fizaan
Navigator
Options
I think you are supposed to claim the promotion form to get you samsung galaxy buds 2 it will be different depending on your region but since this is the uk community I will go find the link now and post an update

Update: I did some digging I could not find a link but I did see this on o2 website for the promotion

Once the Qualifying Purchase is made customers will receive a unique voucher code via SMS after 30 days of purchase to claim one (1) free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 as listed in Table 1 below (the “Gift”) upon purchasing a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Smartphone listed in Table 1 (each a “Promotion Product”) from O2 within the Promotion Period, subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions.

7. The voucher code will expire on 5 July 2023 and must be redeemed before this date.
0 Likes
Becky050220
Apprentice
Options
Hi I'm having the same problem now. I have my code for the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 and on my o2 app were I got my Samsung galaxy A34 5G phone contact I've failed to get the Buds2 using the code their. I was also told to get them through Samsung and still the code keeps saying invalid. Please can you help me?
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Becky050220. I recommend reaching out to O2's Support Team for assistance in getting a working code (or additional advice on making a claim) for the Buds2 promotion it is running.

Please let me know when you get this resolved.