Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds live

(Topic created on: 17-12-2021 06:39 PM)
galaxa
Student
Options
I have just got a52s. I've got the earbuds live.  I also have a40. I wish to use this without phone and text but to listen to music on still a40. How do I use the buds on both phones?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @galaxa ,

happy to respond to this. If you paired your Galaxy Buds Live to two different phones or tablets using the Galaxy Wearable app, you can switch between them easily.

1. Open the Galaxy Wearable app on the phone or tablet that is not connected to the earbuds; the earbuds should automatically connect. If Galaxy Wearable is already open, you may simply tap Connect.

2. When you're ready to switch back to the first device, open the Bluetooth settings on the second device, and then tap the earbuds. The earbuds will disconnect from the second device.

3. To reconnect with the first device, open the Bluetooth settings on the first device and tap the earbuds.

When connecting the earbuds to a device that has already been signed in to your Samsung account, the pairing information will be available on other devices that share your account. You can then switch connections between those devices. To do this, navigate to and open Settings on your preferred device. Tap Connections, tap Bluetooth, and then select the earbuds that have been synced with your Samsung account.

With the Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds+, or Galaxy Buds Pro, you won’t need to worry about manually switching over to another device if you’re receiving a phone call. If you’re enjoying some music on your Galaxy tablet, for example, your Buds will use the Automatic switching feature to switch over to your phone so you can take the call. Keep in mind that your devices must be signed into the same Samsung account to use this feature.

If you have several Bluetooth audio devices connected, you can also use the Media and Device panel to switch connections between the devices.

0 Likes
galaxa
Student
Options
Thank you. I'm having trouble doing this but I'm sure eventually I'll work it out.