Support

Open search

Earbuds calls have no audio

Highlighted
First Poster

Hello,

I have just been given the earbuds as a gift and when I make or receive a call there's no sound, the person on the call can hear me through the mic but I can't hear them....also it won't connect to the wearables app and tells me to connect both earbuds in order to update. 

I need help either from samsung or someone as I really want to keep these and want them to work properly. 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Hi @Cellus 

Are you still having this issue and do you have the Galaxy Buds/Buds+? Also, do you know where the Buds were bought from? Were you given the receipt?

Highlighted
Yes I am, and no I haven't been given a receipt as they were a gift. I can give you
Serial number or send a pic of the barcode on the box but the friend who gave it to me doesn't have the receipt anymore
Highlighted
Is there any way you can help me, I haven't received a reply since I replied to your question on the original post??
Highlighted

Hi, @Cellus. Which model phone do you have your Buds connected to?

Highlighted

Samsung S10 mate. 

Highlighted

Let's check out your serial number please, @Cellus, and could you also check if you have the Galaxy Buds or the Galaxy Buds+?

Highlighted

15886844598462849890716159932249.jpg

15886844983759136209838804984539.jpg

15886845196978917515692555071410.jpg

They are Galaxy Buds. 

I have attached some pics with the codes on the last pic shows the seal which I broke on receiving them.... I am not too sure about asking the gifter where and when she bought them or for a receipt, it seems a bit rude.... if there's any more information required though I will do my best to get it to you.

Highlighted

Just wondering if anything was happening with this query as I've not heard anything after sending pics of serial numbers and bar codes on the box??

Top Liked Authors