Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds 2 Falling out my ear

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 10:32 AM)
Mimy7
Apprentice
Options
Hello, 
I just bought the Samsung earbuds 2 but they keep falling all the time. Have them for 2 weeks now and they are most if the time in my drawer. I had the earbuds + but list the case and these news one seems not good. Any tips?
Thank you
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AsadM
Options

Hi @Mimy7, let's try going through these tips from our friends in the US to help you wear your Buds2: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082785/

Troubadour
Pioneer
Options
Also, as it is a common problem across the internet, do a Google. If you buy other earbuds they often come with two or three sizes of sponge plug endings. It can be a real b.. to change them. Yesterday I found a way to make this easier.. use a cotton tip on the outside hole to enlarge the hole of the sponge, put the combined cotton tip and sponge plug into the bud itself, then slide the sponge ending from the cotton tip onto the fitting.
Mimy7
Apprentice
Options
That is a good advice, I will give it a try. thank you!
0 Likes
Mimy7
Apprentice
Options
Thabk you, is better supported now with the advice, I have changed the bigger size and now seems better, thank yoy for your help!
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Have a look at memory foam tips. I replaced mine on Buds Pro with memory foam ones and they are alot more comfortable and fit
Options
go to the samsung store and tell them what you told us and there probably going to give you a better fit
Mimy7
Apprentice
Options
Great to know, I had a look online and found some quite cheap so I will give it a go
Thanks!
0 Likes
Mimy7
Apprentice
Options
Yes I may pop in, to be honest I was a bit dumb as I didn't check that there are few sizes 😅 I have put the biggest size and seems OK at the moment but may pop in around the shop to check anything else
Thanks!
0 Likes