Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ear buds offer - still haven't received my buds or heard back off samsung

(Topic created on: 13/02/21 09:30)
Batesy999
Options
Accessories

still haven't received my buds or heard back off samsung whats going on? 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
KellyW93
Just Browsing
Options
Accessories
I got a text after 7 days saying mine was approved and I'll receive them in the next 45 days
0 Likes
Batesy999
Options
Accessories
received nothing from samsung, just rang them they say they cant help me. nothing but bad experiences from samsung and ee wish i never bothered
0 Likes
Graham37
Back for More
Options
Accessories
Had my claim approved instantly and told I will receive in 45/60 days. yours is probably in the system just waiting to be approved/sent out maybe?
0 Likes
theKMK
Just Browsing
Options
Accessories
same here, its been 8 days since my claim and not a peep from them, they should reply within 7 days?
0 Likes
StopItRawr
Back for More
Options
Accessories
Did you send in the claim form (You can see it on the Samsung members app when you login?) If so you should have a claim number and there's a link to check the status of the claim on the email you get when you submit the claim.

If you haven't sent a claim in yet, this isn't automatic and Samsung can't help you if you haven't sent a claim in yet
0 Likes
Batesy999
Options
Accessories
yeah claimed them over a week ago, i have rang them they are not recognising the code i was given and have said there is nothing they can do
0 Likes
StopItRawr
Back for More
Options
Accessories
You should have a 9 digit code that you enter in here.

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder-phone/en-GB/track-claim

The claim code is ***-***-*** and will be in the email you get when you submitted the claim.
0 Likes