Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ear buds offer - still haven't received my buds or heard back off samsung

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 08:30 AM)
Batesy999
First Poster
Options

still haven't received my buds or heard back off samsung whats going on? 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
KellyW93
Explorer
Options
I got a text after 7 days saying mine was approved and I'll receive them in the next 45 days
0 Likes
Batesy999
First Poster
Options
received nothing from samsung, just rang them they say they cant help me. nothing but bad experiences from samsung and ee wish i never bothered
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Had my claim approved instantly and told I will receive in 45/60 days. yours is probably in the system just waiting to be approved/sent out maybe?
0 Likes
theKMK
Apprentice
Options
same here, its been 8 days since my claim and not a peep from them, they should reply within 7 days?
0 Likes
StopItRawr
Pioneer
Options
Did you send in the claim form (You can see it on the Samsung members app when you login?) If so you should have a claim number and there's a link to check the status of the claim on the email you get when you submit the claim.

If you haven't sent a claim in yet, this isn't automatic and Samsung can't help you if you haven't sent a claim in yet
0 Likes
Batesy999
First Poster
Options
yeah claimed them over a week ago, i have rang them they are not recognising the code i was given and have said there is nothing they can do
0 Likes
StopItRawr
Pioneer
Options
You should have a 9 digit code that you enter in here.

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder-phone/en-GB/track-claim

The claim code is ***-***-*** and will be in the email you get when you submitted the claim.
0 Likes
Deb641
First Poster
Options

Hi I have had the same trouble not recognising my code I don’t know wot to do now I’ve foned them and still no luck 

0 Likes
Deanbed
Navigator
Options
Mine are now 45 days today, I got a response letter saying 45 days as its approved but still waiting. If they say you are getting them and you follow their procedure & they fob you off it's mis-selling as it was part of the deal. Don't fall for any of their bull. £150 - £200 buds was in with the offer. So insist or take them to the small claims court.
0 Likes