Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Duo Wireless Charger Flashing Red lights

(Topic created on: 13-03-2019 06:41 PM)
Swampmeister
Journeyman
Options

When I plug in my charger, using the provided plug and cable, the 2 LED lights flash green, amber and then red.  The lights continue to flash red and nothing will charge when placed on the unit.

I have tried numerous sockets and different combinations of plug and cable without any change.  

Does anyone have any ideas?

Go to solution
44 REPLIES 44
CarlosAyalaS
Apprentice
Options
Do you know where i can buy the correct charger for my duo? Or what should check for to make sure is the correct one?
0 Likes
Swampmeister
Journeyman
Options

20191219_182143.jpg20191219_182248.jpg

@CarlosAyalaS wrote:

Hello, i have the se problem u had, but i dont have the original plug, by any chances could you take a photo of it? In the output of the tall one says 12v? 

Here's a couple of photos of my adapter.

Still working since my solution

0 Likes
FCastle1
First Poster
Options

Would you happen to have a link to where I can purchase a replacement charger cord and plug? 

0 Likes
Swampmeister
Journeyman
Options

Sorry I don't work for Samsung (or one of its suppliers).

It seems as if the charger is highly specific - if you have lost or broken the original you may well be screwed

Perhaps someone from Samsung can confirm or help

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
mikefearn83
First Poster
Options

Hi. 

I'm trying to find a charger for my Gen 1 charger duo. I purchased a EP TA800 25w superfast charger, but it will not work. Instead of flashing red lights, I get flashing green then red which continues to repeat.

Any idea or is it just the TA300 which will wor . 

0 Likes
Geoff0623
First Poster
Options

mine is about 2 years old and it's always connected to the outlet. it just started to flash red light continuously. It's connected to the correct charge brick. it's supposed to last longer than 2 years why it's like that? can anyone please help?

0 Likes
Brian19
Student
Options

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm having this red then green and repeat flashing issue and I can't figure it out. Thanks

0 Likes
Swampmeister
Journeyman
Options

The solution is at the top of this thread - use the correct plug!

0 Likes
ButchN
Apprentice
Options

Dude, if you bothered to read, there are people like me who USE THE CORRECT PLUG, yet still get flashing lights.